10 Bible Scriptures To Read When Stressed
There is no denying that we are living in strange times here on earth these days. My mom gifted me a book of scriptures she wrote throughout the years that helps me through finance, relationships, worry, and stress. I wanted to share some of my favorite scriptures she gave me with you all in hope to bring you comfort during these difficult times.
1. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” – Joshua 1:9
2. You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand – Psalm 16:11
3. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. – 2 Samuel 22:31
4. O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth. – Psalm 8:9
5. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. – Psalm 121:8
6. The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid? – Psalm 27:1
7. God has made everything beautiful in its time. – Ecclesiastes 3:11
8. My help comes from Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. – Psalm 121:2
9. Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. – Ephesians 6:10
10. Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. – Hebrews 11:1
If anything during this time you may need, a person to talk to, a prayer, or virtual hug. I’m here, please let me know!